1. The introduction
The term ‘personal data’ refers to any kind of information that can be used to identify a person, such as a name, national identification number, or contact information.
You agree to the terms of our Policy by using our Services, registering with us, or accessing our Platform. We will post any changes or updates to this Policy on our Site and notify you if we make any changes. If you do not agree to this policy, you should not use the Services or access our Platforms or website. You accept those changes and revisions by continuing to use the Services and Platforms.
Except as otherwise stated, this Policy will apply in conjunction with any other applicable contractual or consent requirements relating to our use of your personal data.
Except as otherwise stated, this Policy applies to all customers using the service.
2. HOW LONG WILL SHOPTML TAKE TO COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is collected in the following ways:
- Signing up for and/or using our Services or Platforms, or opening an account with us,
- All of our forms, including applications and other forms relating to our products and services
- If you enter into any agreement with us, provide information related to your interactions with us, or use our products and services,
- You may interact with us via phone calls (which may be recorded), email, or social media
- When you use our services or interact with us through our platform or websites, we collect data about you. That includes cookies, which we may deploy within the context of your interactions.
- When you transact with us, you may use our Services
- If you provide feedback or file a complaint with us
- Entering a contest;
- If you provide us with your personal information for any reason.
- The following cases do not represent a comprehensive list of data collection scenarios, but rather some of the more common situations encountered during data collection.
3. WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH THE DATA?
On its website, Shoptml collects personal data. This may include:
- Addresses for billing and shipping
- Phone number
When accessing our Services or Platforms, information may be sent to or collected by our devices. Social media sites provide details about their users, like network, people they connect with and locations from where they post. Upon registration to our service, we will request several personal data from you, such as ads preference. Additionally, any interactions with us, third-parties providers and other companies will be recorded. We gather data about your usage of the Platform and interactions with its features. This ranges from search and transaction history to advertising content connected with the Platform. Lastly, we verify and collect user-related data whenever they use our Services or Platforms in order to avoid a breach of our agreement; therefore, we ask that you furnish honest information and provide necessary documents for identity authentication if needed.
Please notify our Data Protection Officer in writing if you do not wish us to collect the aforementioned personal information at any time. Below you will find information about withdrawing permission to remove your name, requesting access, or correcting information you have provided us with. If you refuse or revoke our permission to collect and use your personal data, you may not be able to utilize the Platform or Services.
COLLABORATE WITH OTHER DATA COLLECTORS
When you access the website or download our mobile application, your device sends information that may include data about you, such as IP address and operating system. This helps us to provide content related to our services and monitor and enhance your experience with our products. By doing so, we may collect some general info like the web reference address (if applicable), pages visited, and browsing time on our site. We might also create cookies (which can be disabled in your browser) so that our website remembers your last visit. Furthermore, we use this anonymous information to track how visitors use the website.
When you view pages on the web or access content, your device already sends us information. Instead of just looking at pageviews, it tells us about content you’ve viewed or installed.
Your preferences when it comes to cookies can be helpful if you keep them in mind. In order to monitor and improve the Services and Platforms we offer, we or our authorized service providers may use their “cookies” or other features from time to time. Depending on your browser or device, you may be able to opt-out of certain types of tracking. If you do, some features may not function as well as they should, like logging in.
4. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Our company collects and uses the following information in order to process and perform your purchase:
- We will review and process your application
- We provide you with a variety of services and features in order to manage users who sign up to use your platform;
- Responding to your requests for certain products and services, processing your transactions, resolving any disputes, and notifying you of service issues
- To enforce our Terms of Service or any applicable end user license agreement, we may also blacklist IP addresses.
- In order to protect others’ rights, property, and safety;
- Verification of the customer’s identity or legal assessment.
- Approve or disapprove specific credit products based on your creditworthiness;
- We maintain and update software and provide support as needed;
- To execute your instructions, respond to any requests intended for your account, and provide customer service.
You will need to provide us with personal information – such as your name, email address, and telephone number – when you sign up to use our Services. As a result, we need this data to get in touch with you or communicate with you by different methods (phone, text message, email) for administrative purposes, such as sending confirmation emails and informing you of any changes to the Terms of Service. The purpose for which we obtain your consent.
5. WHAT IS SHOPTML’S PROTECTION AND STORAGE OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
We put your security first and always work to ensure that your personal information is safe on our systems. We store your personal data behind secure networks and only certain employees have access to it with special authorization. However, it is impossible to provide a complete assurance of safety.
CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, CONCEPTS, OR COMPLAINTS
Please contact us HERE if you have any questions or complaints about our privacy practices.